Nov 12, 2008

Praise Jesus

My Brit Lit class is dreadful.

I finished reading A Tale of Two Cities a few weeks ago. I turned in my essay a few weeks ago, getting a miserable grade. I made corrections, and turned it back in(as did all the other students), and still got a miserable grade. Unfortunately, most of the other students in my class have more writing experience than me, so I was significantly horrible.
But praise Jesus, I have an merciful understanding teacher. In class, she's rather scary, I'm not going to lie, but she spoke with me after school today and explained why my grade wasn't higher, than after some understanding on both of our part, she bumped my grade up from a 69 to an 80 just for the my effort and mistakes understood.
I don't know, but this is amazing to me.

I don't deserve this.

No comments: