Nov 4, 2008

This is really unfortunate....

This year, I've discovered the importance of a camera case...






Me: Ahhh, what happened to my camera!?

Emily: Aww, it's a flower!

Me: That's not a flower! The screen is broken! Arghskgsdfgh

Emily: It is?? Oooohhh... it is... Hmm...

.....
Me: *sigh*




Behold, camera damage from July.
Someone sat on it.
hah



I discovered this when I was at the Bass Hall this morning with some other Sonlight families. Unfortunately, the Ball Hall's architecture is awesome and I've always wanted to take better pictures of it(last time I did, it was cold, rainy, and dark outside.. so they didn't come out well).
This is the best I came up with... and even then, I think the post editing made it look 4 times better. Hah.






I don't think I'm going to be taking pictures for awhile.
This is disappointing....
fyi, I took pictures of the broken camera with my old broken camera, which also does not have a working screen. Score!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh Nooooo.

You need a digi-cam designed for combat marines! Surely such a thing exists.

Anonymous said...

Found one...

Olympus Stylus 770 SW

http://www.photoxels.com/olympus-stylus-770-sw-review.html