Nov 12, 2008

Photo Blog

As a posted a few days ago, I'm am now in a relationship.
Kason Chandler Bryden is his name. He is a highschooler at my church.
He's great.
You should meet him, if you haven't already.
:-P
We started dating Saturday night after he spoke with my dad alone about dating me. To my surprise, my parents thoroughly enjoy Kason. They don't normally approve of anyone, so this is a huge blessing to me, I'll be honest.
My family was invited to a thanksgiving party this past Saturday with their sunday school class. Holly invited her boyfriend, Cole, to tag along. My mom suggested I invite Kason to go with me as well, which was kinda funny at the time because I had never even introduced the idea of dating Kason to my parents yet.
So, we all had a grand ol' time with my family. Holly, Cole, Kason, and I took a bunch of pictures in our spare time. Most of these have been posted on either Myspace or Facebook, so you may have seen them already, but I decided to post them here too. :-)

-----
Insanely grainy picture, but Holly liked it.

-----

My favorite of them.

-----




-----


-----



It was difficult to get Kason to smile for pictures.

-----


...except this one! We look so happy! Kason says this is his favorite.
Believe it or not, I edited out part of a house and metal pole. Hah

-----



-----




-----




-----



This was about four seconds before I lifted him up on my back, which ultimately ended with both of us falling to the ground.


-----



Another favorite of them.


-----




-----



-----




My favorite!!


-----




-----



That grass loved my sweater.

-----



That dog had no concern for personal space... and photos.


-----




-----



-----




Crazy out of focus, but I thought it was interesting enought to post.


-----



Kason took this picture. :-)


-----


Inconsiderate dog again... with a bone.
-----



-----




-----






That's all!

No comments: