Nov 5, 2008

No Worries

Obama is president. I received the news at about 2 A.M. last night.

I didn't react much beyond a pitiful sigh and a shrug.
I've had many friends who joke about moving to another country(or maybe they're serious, but who am I to know). I think it's rather silly, actually.
I understand that the results of the election may not have turned out the way you wanted, but have to taken time to consider that God actually put Obama as president?? Every authority is ordained by God. There is none that is mistakenly placed. I don't really see why you have to stress about America going downhill very quickly simply because of the president change. God's in much better control of America than man is, including Obama, so I have enough faith to know that it's going to be just fine. I'm called to live in America, right? So why move? I'm fully capable of taking advantage of the faithfulness of God, and if you have any sense of a Christian, you'll understand what I'm saying. I'm only voicing what God has told me through His Word.

There.
That's my opinion.
Feel free to disagree if you'd like.

No comments: