Nov 11, 2008

Job Hunting

I went to the mall last night to turn in three applications I picked up during the summer, and clearly never gave back.
Fortunately, this week just happens to be group interview weeks for a lot of the stores at the mall. American Eagle told me to come Tuesday or Thursday at 4(I'm going Thursday. Don't have a car today). PacSun told me they were having group interviews this week and will probably give me a call. Claire's also said something along those lines, but I don't really remember.
I have an application for Halmart and Starbucks. I might turn those in today or tomorrow.
My mom picked up an application from the Portrait Studio at Walmart for me, which actually makes me really excited because I tried to get a job there a few months ago but they weren't hiring.

Unfortunately, group interviews are a pain in the butt, because I'm in compitition with everyone else who, more likely than not, do have previous experience, while I have none.
*shrug*

Whatever needs to happen will happen. God's just as faithful in the area of employment.
Pray for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What about a photographer's assistant? That'd be a cool job and there are tons of professional photographers in DFW. Just a thought.