Nov 6, 2008

Comfort

I'm beginning to understand more the importance of truth and authenticity.
I always knew it was important, but once you realize the difference it makes when good reasoning is behind choices, than you really begin to make more positive changes in your life.

I know I'm being kinda vague, but I'm not sure how else to say it.
My life feels very genuine and purposeful right now, and even though I lack the realization of what is causing it exactly, I know it has something to do with how much of my heart I've given up wholly and honestly to God and His plans. My views on a lot of things have changed, and the motives I have behind choices are different as well. Honesty and realness has become very crucial to me, which can be negative sometimes too, because I'm slightly more paranoid about truth, but at the same time, I've been overwhelmed with so much peace lately. This has never happened to me before(at least not this much, and not this genuine).
I guess being alert and rational makes important things stand out more.
:-P



The Holy Spirit is near and talking up a storm.
I credit God alone.


Father,
Build me up. Make me stronger. Help me follow your path. Strip away everything that I put before you, because You alone are worthy.
I'm crying out... listen to my prayer.

No comments: