Dec 27, 2007

What an Experience!

.

My parents bought me a new devotional book for Christmas. Experiencing God. I've been wanting to get it for a while, but never had the money.

Thank Goodness for Christmas, eh?

Anyways, It's a wonderful devotional. I've never actually worked on a devotional by myself before. It was always with a class or something.. so I didn't get much out of it.
This is great though. I'm only on day 3 and I'm blown away. Tammy kind of hinted I should get the youth edition, but I think this is good...very good.
(Hah.. I'm still very sorry about that Tammy.. but hey! It's working well!)

Anyways, enough babbling.
Just to sum it all up... God's speaking to me, and it's amazing. Go buy the devotional. NOW!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you've found a devotional that challenges you and leaves you looking forward to another day. Keep it up!
Cesar