Dec 27, 2007

"WTC?!"

.

For the past few weeks, possibly months, I've noticed how completely ridiculous Myspace is.. I'm seeing how people are being so consumed by it, and posting bulletins every 5 minutes. I'm not sure if they just have nothing better to do, or if that's their idea of a good day.

Same goes for Facebook.
Seriously guys, those applications are stupid. Haha.

Anyways,
For those of you who have one or both of those.. keep in mind that they should NOT be your life. Sure, you can check them every now and then, but come on... are you really going to get new messages and comments as soon as you leave your desk? No.. you're probably not... so leave it alone!

I'm probably not going to be spending so much time on them for awhile. I don't feel the need to post surveys and unneeded information on bulletins, notes, and blogs. That's partly why I made this one. It's a little more private.


That's all I have to say about that.
Have a nice rest of the day!

No comments: