Dec 13, 2007

The Day and the Life...

I went to bed at 2:00 last night. I had to study for and finish two biology tests, as well as study for today's final. Ugh.

As my dad and I were driving to class this morning, we stopped at a QT to get some gas for the rest of the trip, because the tank was empty.
Unfortunately, the car wouldn't start after filling up. Dad told me it had done this before during the week and could take 20-30 minutes to start up again. Crud.
I said my silent prayers....
Car started working about 25 minutes later. I was really late for class, but I got the test done, nonetheless.

All is well now.

Ok.. well not the car.. but you get the point.



I'll post more later... but until then, sweet dreams.

~Katie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There must be something about us and drastic things happening before biology finals...