Dec 21, 2007

Prayer Request

.


My relatives are insane.


My immediate family was planning on visiting both sides of the family the weekend after Christmas. (One side = my mom's mom, step-dad, and family. Other side = my mom's dad, step-mom, and family)

We got a phone call from my grandmother today claiming she was coming over sometime this weekend for a Christmas party. Aunt Donna, and my cousins Aimee and Evan, can't come from Austin this weekend though... and chances are, my uncle Chris, and cousins Danny, Lauren, and Tricia can't make it either.. they never can, especially considering the short notice.
So.. why this weekend? I don't know...
But apparently my grandmother wants to get together with each family separately(My family, Donna's family, and Chris's family) due to controversy. Chris's family apparently doesn't like my family anymore(for some unknown reason), so they don't even want to see us. Donna's family doesn't want to see Chris' family. She's still angry with all of them because of some incident back in August. They don't even want to come to my cousin Danny's wedding on New Year's Eve.
So basically, my grandmother just wanted to have a get-together with my immediate family, right after having a party with Chris's immediate family elsewhere.. because heaven forbid we see Chris and his family! Oh.. and then my grandmother would drive to Austin to be with Donna and her family for Christmas.
My mom doesn't want my grandmother to come over this weekend though... she was planning on going shopping with my sisters and I... plus Michelle works.


Baahgkshghfhglkdhglhsg

Probably confusing to you. Sorry about that, hah...

But anyways, I'm asking praying for my family right now. We're clearly not getting along, and I'm pretty sure we're going to be separated from parts of our family for a long time... not good.



On the brighter note.. the other side of the family(mom's dad) is fine. We get along with them fairly well. Plus, Donna's family is also a part of that side of the family.. and they CAN come next weekend.. so I'll be able to see that whole side of the family peacefully. :-)

No comments: