Dec 18, 2007

God Bless N'Orleans.

.



The date is schedules for next year's family mission trip to New Orleans. Bill held our first meeting this past Sunday.


March 15-21. :-)


I'm really excited for the trip. This year's trip was awesome. There's not much else I can say.


Speaking of, I finally got a hold of a group picture! Unfortunately, only one or two people from the church staff even got pictures from my demo group, so not many(or no) pictures were shown in the slide shows. (Which is a real bummer..)
So anyways, I'm having to email team members personally for pictures because mine didn't come out well.
Rachel Brown said she would make me a CD though. That pretty much made my day. :-D




Our team demolished a house the first two days. On the 3rd day, we cleaned up various junked areas in the city. On the fourth day, we went to someones house and helped a lady pull up tile and clean up messes.
This picture was taken on the last day, right after we finished with the tile.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my word. I look terrible in this picture.