Dec 20, 2007

This is depressing...

.


I think I'll do a meme every once in awhile...




Random/BasicName: Katie
Nickname: Katerz
Best memory: I don't even know.. there's been so many
Worst memory: bleghh...
Best dream: Hah. I never have really good dreams.
Worst nightmare: My friend died..
Weaknesses: fear, self confidence, etc.
Strengths: I try my best to encourage people.
Anyone have the same birthday as you?: Kiersten.

Would you...

die for a friend?: Probably
die for your crush/bf/gf?: Probably
die for your family?: Mmhm
ever kill yourself?: Probably not.
Kill someone else?: no

If you had to choose-

save your cat or save your enemy?: enemy
rather freeze or burn to death?: I don't know... neither!
admit you love someone?: yeah
break the law or lie to save a friend?: Uh. Save a friend.

Have you ever...

cut yourself?: no
been in love?: With Jesus. :-)
thought about suicide?: I've thought about it in the past, yes.
hated someone so much you thought you would really kill them?: no
starved yourself?: no
forced yourself to cry?: no
forced yourself to throw up?: no
betrayed a friend?: I don't know... I hope not.
hurt someone else so you would feel better about yourself?: no

Which is worse?

your friend dying or your parent dying: They're both terrible... I don't know which would be worse though.
losing all your old memories or never being able to make new ones: Never being able to make new ones. Life will go on if I lose my old ones.
being rejected by someone you love or having your feelings returned only to be dumped a month later: How would I be rejected by someone I love? I'd only be in love with someone if there really was a relationship there. If I'm truly in love with them, and they love me back, than there's no reason for it to be "rejected" or "dumped" after a month. Love never fails.
being raped or willingly having sex and later regretting it: I don't know. They both have terrible cons.
having no emotions or only being happy once every couple of months: Some of these questions just don't make sense..
losing all your friends on earth or never having found God: Never having found God. He's my life. Nothing is more important.
being dumped or dumping someone: I've never done either.. so I don't know.
falling in love with an anime character or falling in love with a celebrity: Anime character. Hah..
a friend moving away or losing touch with a friend who lives right near you: I don't know..

Dreams

What is your dream in life?: I don't have dreams. I have goals... and that's the follow God's plan for me.
Do you have insomnia?: Seems like it sometimes, hah.
Do you often wake up in the middle of the night after a bad dream?: yes
Do you get deja vu?: uh..
Did you ever have a dream that came true?: Not that I can remember at the moment...
What about a nightmare?: no
Did you ever have a realistic dream that truly scared you?: All the time.
Do you daydream?: Yes
Have you ever dreamed you were falling?: no

Fears

Greatest fears: abuse
What are you not afraid of at all?: Why does pumpkin pie come to mind??
Name a weird phobia you have: I don't know the names of them...
Has your fear ever come true?: Yep
Is your fear a common fear?: I suppose it is..
Any particular reason for the fear?: yes
Does it ever control your life?: Hm. It can... but it doesn't usually
Have you had nightmares about the fear?: Yep
Are you more afraid of rejection or failure?: Failure

The Past

Most missed memory: Childhood innocence.
How have your feelings changed throughout your life?: Feelings about what? Be more specific here!
First memory: Probably my 4th birthday party. I was wearing a huge white dress and I got a blue Pocahontas lunch bag.
Happiest childhood memory: Kindergarten. I loved it.
Saddest childhood memory: It's a long story, hah.
What was your first word?: I don't know. My parents don't remember. :-/
First friend?: Jessie Banks, maybe.
First crush?: Michael B. Some kid who lives is Austin. I was 4 at the time.
First love?: Jesus!

What would you do if...

your best friend died because of you?: I don't know...
your true love moved out of the country?: uhh
your friend gave you the choice of cheating on the really tough math final?: Say no...
a friend offered you drugs or alcohol?: say no...
a friend of the same gender told you they were gay and asked you out?: "WHAT?!"
your bf/gf asked you to have sex with them?: Say no...
you were sexually abused?: ... tell somebody, first.
you were betrayed by someone you trusted and cared about?: I'd probably be pretty sad...
you found out your friend wanted to die?: Been there, done that... I try my best to help and encourage them.

Final Thoughts

Are you saved?: Yes
Do you believe in God?: More than anything
Why or why not?: My answer is too long to put there.
Are you depressed or sad all the time?: no
What are you hoping for in the future?: Lord willing, I'll finish college and get married.
What makes you happy?: A lot of things can make me happy... friends, memories, music, family, etc..
Only God can make me joyful though.
What makes you sad?: Family... stress... memories.. etc.
Do you believe in the Bible?: Yes
Why or why not?: Because it's my instruction manuel to life. It's the ultimate history book. It has to answers to all my questions. If the Bible isn't real, nothing makes sense.

No comments: