Dec 25, 2007

I cracked...

.

The 2007/New Year surveys on Myspace are "The thing" right now.
It's crazy.
I found one that looks somewhat decent though..



Body: 2007: In The Beginning

Where did you bring in the New Year?: I was at the Mulenbergs with my family. It was great.
Who were you with?: My family, the Mulenbergs, the Hinkles, the Taylors, the Jones', the Buies, and a bunch of other people.
Did you kiss anyone at midnight?: nope
Did you make any resolutions?: Yep. Didn't really accomplish it, as far as I know.

2007: Your Love Life

Did you break up with anyone?: nope
Did you get anything for Valentine's day?: A sweet message. Haha.
Did you meet anyone special?: I already knew someone special.
Did you fall in love?: nope

2007: Friends and Enemies

Did you meet any new friends this year?: Oh yes.
Did any of your friendships end?: Eh. Some drifted, but none ended.
Did you dislike anyone?: I disliked some people, but the dislike ended eventually.
Did you make any new enemies?: Hmm. Already had them.
Did you resolve any fights?: Tried. Didn't come out the best, but it helped.
Who was your closest friend?: Throughout the year, Kelsey.
Who did you grow apart from?: Some friends.. I won't mention their names.
Do you have any regrets when it comes to your friendships?: I told someone something I didn't really want to tell.. and in that sense I have a small regret, but I'm pretty much over it now.

2007: Your BIRTHDAY!!!

Did you have a cake? Yes. It was red velvet with cream cheese icing. My mom bought it from walmart at the last minute. Oh.. and Kelsey gave me a cheesecake. Haha.
What did you do for your birthday?: On my birthday, we didn't really do anything. My parents and my sister gave me a gift though.. which is always good.
Did you have a party?: Mhm
Did you get any presents?: Yep.
If so what was the best thing you got?: At this point, I can only remember the one Holly gave me, and the one Kelsey gave me.... so I have no idea.

2007: All about YOU

Did you change at all this year?: Nope. I stayed the same EXACT person. I didn't learn anything new... I didn't get any older.. I stayed the same...
Pfh... of course I've changed.
Did you dye your hair?: nope
Did you get your hair cut?: Err... twice. Don't have enough money to get hair cuts that often.
Did you change your style?: A little bit. Not drastic change though.
Were you in school?: yep
Did you get good grades?: For the most part. There were a few frighteningly low grades here and there, but generally good.
Did you have a job?: nope
Did you drive?: Mmhm. Got a permit.
Did you own a car?: Psh. No.
Did anyone close to you give birth?: not too close.
Did you move at all?: nope. Same ol' house.
Did you go on any vacations?: nope
Did you leave the country at all?: Mexico with the church. Five times to be exact. Haha.
Would you change anything about yourself now?: Well I'm not perfect. I'd always like something to be better.

2007: Wrap Up.

Is 2007 a good year?: It was hard. It was saddening, but hey.. I couldn't have lived without it. Hah.
It was a gift of God. There's not much more I can say.
Did 2007 bring any new insights?: Yep
Do you think 2008 will top 2007?: Yes, it will.
If you could relive any moment which would you choose?: Evening of Praise. And Mission New Orleans. But God willing I'll do both of those again in 2008. :-)

No comments: