Jun 29, 2008

Well...

.
Sorry I haven't posted a blog in a while.
I haven't really had time to think about what to write.

Mexico Mission Trip leaves this Saturday.
I'm very excited and see what's going to happen, and there's not much else I can say. God has been working through our youth this summer in amazing ways already.
Romania mission trip just got back this afternoon, and from what I heard in the middle of the week, they had already led 50 people to Christ.
That's pretty cool if you ask me...


InOtherNews:

SAT prep classes are over, thank goodness.
They were dreadful, I'm not going to lie.
Overall, I didn't do a horrible job at it, but the outcome wasn't mind-blowing.
Oh well...
That kind of studying just isn't for me, I guess.

Other than that, not so much has been happening.
It's kinda been a rough couple of weeks, emotionally and spiritually, but that's for reasons beyond what I'm willing to talk about on here(for privacy's sake, so don't take offense).
So, if you don't mind, please keep me in your prayers for the next couple weeks.

Thanks.
:-)

I'll try my best to blog again soon.

~Katie

No comments: