Jun 6, 2008

Venting

I looked out for you.
I only wanted the best.
I was angry when you were hurt, even if you were the one doing something wrong.
I defended you.
You were so worried.
You stressed and cried about it every night.
You only wanted peace.
But in the mean time, I looked out for you.

Why don't you do the same.
It's like our relationship doesn't even matter.
It should matter, far more than the one you were so worried about.
Because you know what? I'm the one that feels betrayed now.
You've turned away before, but I forgave you. You turn away again, and I've had enough. I'm not trusted. You think I'm not telling the truth. You've taken sides against me.


I don't understand.
Why am I the one doing everything wrong?





I apologize for my venting and complaining.
I deserve all this.
I'm being selfish, I know.
But I just don't understand.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praying for you!

Tammy