Jun 14, 2008

Photography

.
It's summer.
I have a little more extra time that I usually do, so I've been taking advantage of that time by taking pictures or editing ones I already have.

I'm a crazy nut with a camera. I don't leave my house without it. I have hundreds of pictures posted on my myspace. I edit pictures when I get bored.
I think it's pretty clear I want to be a photographer someday.

But anyways, I've grown a fascination for taking pictures of people, generally Holly(since she's always around), and myself(not being egotistic, but like I said, I get bored).

I'll post some of them to show you. Some of these are as much as a year old, but some are also from this week. I may post another photo blog not specified in humanity later on. Not sure yet...

Let me know what you think of them. I'd really like an input.





-

-

-

(Probably one of my favorites)
-

-

-


-


-


-

-

-

-


-


-

-

-

(Another favorite)
-


-

-

-

-





Self Portaits.
The ones on the bottom were clearly not taken by me... they were taken by Holly, but I did edit them myself.



-


-
-

-

-

(not the best quality, but I like it anyway)
-

-


-


-


-



-






-






-




-

-


-





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww nino!!! he was so cute. =) i like the one at the top of the you section. dang you are so good at photography!

Anonymous said...

those are soooooo awesome!!!! amazing, katie.

hey i didnt know elaine read ur blog! (or maybe i did and just forgot...)