Apr 20, 2008

I do not wanna be afraid.

.
I'm tired of being that girl.
The one everyone thinks is happy. The girl who jumps around and has a great time and laughs all the time, but goes home to hide her thoughts. The one who shows happiness but can so easily be let down in the blink of an eye. I don't want depression to be routine. I don't want to lie.

I just want Joy.
I was to be fulfilled.
I want to be closer to Christ every day.
I want Him to be my first priority.
I don't want to doubt Him.
I don't want to be afraid.
I want Him to consume me from the inside out.

I am not my own.
I belong to Christ
My breathe is His breathe.
He gave me life.
I cannot live for someone else.
Every thought..
Every action...
Every word...
Every decision...
Every desire...
I want it all to be for the Glory of Christ.


I want to change.
I want to see Christ in the mirror.

No comments: