Apr 1, 2008

Can I get your opinion??

.
I'm thinking about cutting my hair after prom or right before summer.
Holly said she wants to cut hers...
but I don't really intend to copy her.
I'm just tired of not being able to style my hair because it's so stinkin' long.

Anyways,
I'm thinking Locks of Love, than maybe a style that's really cool looking and cute,
yet slightly edgy??
I'd probably grow it out again after that.

I think it might be fun.
I'd like to try something knew
But I don't know.
Because I do like having long hair...
and Holly tells me everyone would be mad at me if I cut my hair.
What do YOU think??
TELL MEEEE!!
Please. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think ur hair is really pretty how it is...i really dont know if id like it or not short...if u get it cut dont cut it very short