Apr 19, 2008

Prayer Request

.
Something has happened.
I'm not sure what...
but it kinda feels like I'm missing something important.
It's the kind of feelings you get when a close friend is angry with you, and feel like they don't really want to be close to you anymore.
I'm assuming you've had a similar feelings, otherwise you probably don't know what I'm talking about.
I wouldn't say I'm depressed. Heck, I'm not even sad. I just feel empty.
The annoying thing about this is that I can't make it go away.
and despite how many times I've given over these situations to God, it's almost as if He doesn't want to fix them yet, like He's waiting for me to do something.
I don't know what to do, if there is anything to do.
Help me?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

weeelll...its hard to give advice when i dont know the specific situation. ill talk to you in person. maybe tomorrow in church if i get a chance. so, when youve give the situation to God, are there any doubts whatsoever?? if there are, you HAVE TO trust God completely. and whatever you do, you cant accept defeat. i think i somewhat know how you feel. you have to fight against it. sometimes i dont understand God's ways of doing things. sometimes you just have to be patient and wait on God and trust Him and he'll bring you out of your troubles...i hope that helps. im praying for you!

Tammy K said...

I agree with Brittany. Why didn't you call me? You know that thing called a phone. I have a feeling I know who your talking about..and I wish you didn't let the thoughts of loneliness and left out get into you.

Tammy