Jan 8, 2008

Prayer Request

.

My family is struggling with finances. (well.. we always did.. but it's worse now).

My parent's lost most of our health insurance. My dad is only getting 18 dollars a week now(for some reason I don't fully know). My mom works at Log Cabin Village, but that's not very good pay. Most of our income comes from my dad, who works at Lockheed.. We've considered asking them to hire him as a new worker, so he can actually get better insurance, but that has it's negative sides too.

Both of my parents are really stressing about this now. If this lasts much longer(meaning weeks, or days), we aren't going to be able to pay for gas, food, and medications, and we're going to be in major dept.. again.

My mom told me I probably won't be able to get my license in March. We don't have money for gas anyways. She also said that it's going to effect our ability to pay for prom, mission trips, and getting new contacts lenses for me, which we were originally going to do this month.
I'm not too concerned about those right now. We just need our weekly essentials.

*sigh*
I asked my mom if I could get a job once I turn 16 in two months.. maybe something within walking or bike distance so gas isn't an issue. It all depends if I can keep my grades up in school.

I don't see myself being involved in those musicals at church anymore.. haha.

Well anyways, prayers would be much appreciated... Mainly for the parents. I'm confident that God has a way out of the financial issue, but I don't want to see my parents stressing about it 24/7.

No comments: