Jan 7, 2008

Joey Who?

.


As I was doing the laundry this evening, I discovered names written on the inside of the hamper. The name Joey is written twice(both with a backwards "J"). The names Holly, Katie, and Kayla are also written. Kayla was the name of my friend is kindergarten... But Joey was Holly's crush in kindergarten. I just don't understand...

Did I really hide and play inside the laundry hamper when I was 5 or 6 years old?? I don't remember ever writing that! Why did it take me 10 years to see it???


No idea. I was a strange child who wrote my name on everything, apparently.



Now.. I really don't understand the "JA" in front of Holly's name. I guess it's some boy-crazy-7-year-old-girl code or something. :-P
Just kidding, Holly.

I do, however, remember scratching my name in the bathroom door at about the same age.
Name's hard to see, so I pointed it out in the second picture.


Yes, bad handwriting. By hey, I was probably only 6 years old!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I was about five, I crawled behind a big, vinyl chair in my mom's room and drew a picture of our hourse on the back of it. My mom didn't know about it for years. So, yeah. I was that kind of weird little kid too.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you posted that.
Uggghhh.
By the way, Joey wasn't my kindergarden crush. He was my early childhood crush. One year earlier.