Jan 1, 2008

Photo Blog *Updated*



.
(Update: I got my mom's pictures, so I added/changed a few pictures since I posted this yesterday)


I just had a weekend packed with events. Here's a "few" pictures.




Saturday, Dec 29. Grand-dad's 73rd Birthday Gathering:



We all went to Parton's pizza, a small pizza parlor owned by good friend's of my grand-dad.




Aimee, Holly, and Aunt Cindy being "gangster".





This pose is way too common...









Back row: Aunt Cindy, Aunt Donna, Michelle, Cousins Aimee, Holly, Me, Uncle Stan, Cousins Evan, Uncle Dean, Aunt Vicky.
Front row: Cousin Emily, Cousin Mallory, Grand-dad, Cousin Evy, Grandmother-louise, Mom, Cousin Will, Dad.











Sunday, Dec 30. Christmas gathering with Grandmother's side of the family:


Tricia(cousin) and her new stuff.







Lauren(cousin) got High School Musical 2... which we watched later that night.







My grandmother showing off her new clothes.







Michelle and I were trying to squish Holly.













Sunday, Dec 30(continued): Lauren stayed at our house for the night. Her sister, Tricia, came over the next morning. My sisters and I were going to get them ready for their Brother's wedding that evening.

These pictures are just Lauren and I being weird waay past our bedtime.










I'm not sure.. Lauren had the idea of pulling up our pants as high as they would possibly go..











Rawr.






Hah.. she's so short.



















Monday morning, Dec 31.

We spent a total of 5 hours getting everyone ready(5 teenage girls). Showers, Hair, Make-up, everything...






Lauren's "Before" Pictures.








Lauren's "after" pictures. I did her hair. Michelle did her make-up.





I pinned a neckclace around her hair to add some "glam". I also added a few clips for more shine.







Tricia's "Before" picture.







Tricia's "After" pictures. Michelle did her hair and make-up.















I curled my own hair. Michelle finished it off with some pins and flowers in the back.


I did Holly's hair.







Monday, Dec 31(continued). Danny and Kimmie's Wedding:









They had a slide show during the ceremony. The picture showing currently is a wrecked car from the major accident Danny and Kimmie were in in March of 2005. It's a miracle that both of them lived through it.

















Kimmie "creamed" Danny.




My grandparents and Danny

























Monday. Dec 31(continued again..). New Years Eve party after the wedding at my parent's friend's house:









Playing "Signs"... as usual.







We were singing along with Taylor Swift on tv.











Sparkling Cider. Mmmm...








Holly and Lauren were fighting with their horn things...



I was showing lauren how to pop the crackers.



Holly and Ryan.








Meghan and I.







Ryan was break-dancing in the front yard right after midnight.








We set off our own fireworks. The neighbors joined too...







Tuesday, Jan 1.
Mom, Michelle, Holly, Lauren, and I went to Galleria Dallas. I took a few pictures of the decorations.



















The lens had a smudge on it, but it turned out looking interesting..














Sunset reflections on the buildings.




That's all for now.

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Katie, dear.

Post more often. :)