Jan 9, 2008

Back in the Day...



I've been going through my documents and files for the past few days. Evidently, I've filled up my C drive with way more pictures that I'll ever use, so I'm trying to delete some.


When I was in middle school, I took a LOT of pictures. That's what happens when you buy a digital camera for a 13-year-old! *COUGHcassieCOUGH* ;)


This is great though. I'm reminded of what kind of person I was in Junior High.
Crazy, spastic, loud, and annoying... just like now, only dangerous. Puh...





That's just scary...

The classic "hairbrush microphone".

I call this one "Talk to the Hand". (I think I was 12 at the time.. or just turned 13)


Mmm...

Have I ever mentioned I was born cross-eyed?
No, seriously... I was. It's just not very noticeable now. Hah..

This picture is as old as dirt. That's Kailey Hinkle's arm, btw.

I've got older, more embarrassing pictures... but lucky for you, you won't see them! Bahahaa.

No comments: