Feb 5, 2008

My boredom and frustration has meet the point where I start posting surveys for no apparent reason.
*sigh*
I couldn't even come up with a title! Bah!





1. Is there someone who's always on your mind? No. My thoughts constantly change.

2. Why did you stop liking the last person you liked? I just didn't see any common sense in him. The whole thing was a disaster.

3. What is your name? You should know that....

4. Have you ever been to California? nope

5. How is life going for you right now? EH....Uhmm... Err......Hmm........ Puh!
Exactly like that.

6. Do you miss your ex? I don't have an ex to miss. :-D

7. Are you keeping a secret from someone who needs to know the truth? I don't know... I suppose it's possible.

8. Who was the last person to comment you?
Blogger: Brittany
Myspace: Leah
Facebook: Haven

9. Regret(s)? Yep... I've got plenty.

10.What was the last reason you cried? I felt terrible... I was really sick this morning.

11. What was the first thing you said when you woke up today? I remember a very uncomfortable groan... than I tried saying something to my mom later on, but she couldn't hear me because my voice was gone.
Too bad I can't remember what I tried to say...

12. Is there a reason for your myspace song? Nah.. I just like it.

13. Do you have a best friend? yes

14. What was the reason your last relationship failed? Had no relationship to fail.

15. Have you ever hated someone, but ended up being friends with them? Yep.

17. Do you own a pair of green pants? No.. but I do have green shorts

18. Are you more independent or dependent? independent, I suppose.

19. Ever had the opposite sex over when no one was home? nope

20. Do you believe that what comes around goes around? Sometimes.

21. What is your favorite fruit? Strawberries, fresh.

22. What is the most important thing in any relationship? visible Christianity. Just saying a prayer isn't going to fly with me. You have to live it and show it.

23. What is the last song to make you cry? No idea. Songs don't normally make me cry, unless at church every now and then, but even then it's not the song that makes me cry... it's the overwhelment of Christ behind it.

24. Does anyone love you? Jesus loves me. Churchy answer.. but it's true. He's probably the only one that will always love me too...

25. Do you love someone? yes, I do.

26. Is you're best friend pretty? Of course!

27. Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? yes

28. Do you trust people easily? usually

29. Whats the one thing that always gets you through the day? There honestly isn't anything that will always, without a fail, get me through every day. God is the only one that has that ability, but it's my choice to let Him take control.. but I don't always do that.
Just being honest.

32. Where is one place you want to visit? Coloradooo. Never been. SOMEBODY TAKE ME THERE! PLEASE!

33. Do you like hugs or do you freak when people hug you? Neither. I LOVE them.

34. Ever felt that no one relates to you? Probably. I don't really ponder on that thought much though.

35. Had plans and broke them? Only because my plans were not in-line with Christ's

36. Done anything illegal? Yep

38. Are you a vegetarian? never

39. Have you ever had surgery? nope

40. Who are you jealous of? Ugh... Poo... Grr... Whatever... I don't know. Not really any one person in particular.

41. Are you a lover or hater?Lover.

42. Do you think your ex's new love is a player/hoochie? No ex. No ex's new love. How simple..

43. What does your best friend call you? Katie/Katerz

44. How many people would you say you've been "serious" with? NONE! I'm single as a pringle and I'm going to stay like that for awhile

45. What were you doing 4 hours ago? Doing spanish homework.

46. Have you ever called 911? no

47. Next vacation you're going on? New Orleans mission trip

48. Have you ever crawled through a window? I think so... I don't remember.

49. Has anyone ever crawled through your window? Yep. Holly did...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is my Katerz so frustrated? Try to have a good day and I will as well.

Love ya!
Tammy

Anonymous said...

i love you .....
♥ Kayli

Lindsey Herbst said...

I've called 911 twice. The first time it was because this little kid was running around outside barefoot (he ran in front of my mom's car, wasn't hit) in the pouring rain with no grown-up around (that happened on the way to Church one night) he was ok, got home safe and sound. The second time, was on the way to an eye exam, and there was an cement truck that knocked a light post over and hit the car next to us.