Sep 2, 2008

Sonlight

.
No evacuees showed up at FBC Watauga, so Sonlight is starting tomorrow.

I can believe I never even posted what classes I'm taking! How sinful of me...
However, I never could remember my schedule. My mom chose my classes and all I knew was that there were four stinkin' hard classes and one painting class, so I just went with it.

But, here I am, the night before, finally figuring out my class schedule.
So, here ya go.

1st hour: British Literature. Apparently, this class is only a half-credit, which explains why I crammed in another half semester of Bob Jones Brit Lit in these past three weeks at home. Woohoo, one full credit of Brit Lit!
2nd hour: World History. I'm not really sure what to expect with this class. I've already done the homework for the first two chapters, and for the most part, it's not too hard and relatively interesting to a degree, but I must keep it mind, it is only the first week...
3rd hour: Electing the President. Weird name, but it's basically learning more about politics and the presidential election while it's happening. Michelle took this class fours years ago. I think it will be intriguing..
4th hour: Government. Holly took this class last semester. If anything, I'm really not looking forward to this class...
5th hour: Acrylic Painting. I haven't gotten into painting much, but I've certainly been interested. I think I'll love this class. :-)


Other than Sonlight, I'm taking Kickboxing and Bowling at TCC for duel credit.

My mom and I planned out this year's schedule in order to get most of my high school credits done before senior year, if not before spring semester of junior year(this year). If I do, I'll only have to take two or three core classes my senior year so I can focus on SAT scores, yearbook at Sonlight(because they've been asking for me for two years), and photography at TCC(which I might actually take next semester, but I'm not sure yet).

All I can say is pray that I can pass all my classes! My mom wasn't pleased with my grades from last year, so I really got step up my game.

No comments: