Mar 13, 2008

Prayer Request

.
The Glenview Family mission trip is headin' to New Orleans this Saturday morning! Last year's trip was focused on demolishing damaged houses, while this trip is focused on rebuilding new houses.
I'm very excited about the trip, and I will be sure to blog about it after my return next Friday.
:-D

With that said, please pray for the trip! Pray for a safe and smooth travel, pray that we will all have a servant's heart, and pray that we will also have very many opportunities to share the gospel to the people in New Orleans, whether that be on the construction site or on the streets(etc..). Most of all, pray that the people in New Orleans will have convicted hearts and will be open to listen to anything we have to say about salvation though Christ. After all, leading someone to Christ is far better than building a house. :-)


Also, pray for me personally.
With the trip getting closer, there are more things coming up that are really stressing me out(and honestly, some of these things really do make me angry sometimes).
But.. I know that Satan's just trying to pull me out of that excitement and motivation to serve... which isn't good. I'm going to need all the extra strength from God I can get!
Bah!..
Stupid Satan...


Anyways, please keep all of this in your prayers; even if you're not going!
I know it's a lot to pray for, but hey!... one small prayer could move a mountain.

No comments: