May 21, 2008

Blasted...

.
I have to take SAT classes this summer, like I did last year.
They'll last for 2 1/2 weeks at Paschal HS during June, in order to study the SAT like mad so I can get a better score so I can save money on college classes... so I don't end up in major dept for the rest of my life, considering DBU is radically expensive.

*sigh*
It kinda stinks to have such a detail oriented mother sometimes.

Also, my mom's pushing me to make a resume so I can get a job this summer.
Honestly, I desperately need(and want) a job to pay for car insurance, gas, mission trips, and all that jazz, so I don't really mind making one at all. She's kinda freaking out about it though because I want to go to Mexico and San Antonio(If Bill lets me) this summer, which means it's going to be hard to find a job that will hire me and let me off for two weeks right away.
Makes sense, but nothing to freak out about, in my opinion.


Dangit, why do I have to grow up so fast?
Pray for me?

No comments: